Monday, February 23, 2009

Allow Me To Introduce Myself, and My Business...

Okay, I have to take this thing seriously for more reasons than being held accountable to you. Not only is my reputation on the line, but so is my new business. My health, my fitness, and my entire life is my business. I've just chosen to share my progress with you and have invited you to join my fitness cause and my pre-launch progress of my new dating website, BlackFitAndSingle.com due to launch in April of 2009!

I designed this website for people who are serious about finding and staying committed to their fit love, while continuing to stay committed to their fitness goals.

Aren't you tired of the yo-yo games you play with your weight and the games people play in relationships? BlackFitAndSingle.com brings together people 25 and up who are tired of the gameplaying and are looking to find a serious and committed relationship with a like-minded mate.

This website is also for me. If I can stir up your confidence to find the right mate and stay focused on your fitness goals, then surely I will also do the same. I want to venture through the struggle, the challenge, and the fun to become as fit as I possibly can. I want to encourage every mature adult to get fit and to believe that their true mate is waiting for them on BlackFitAndSingle.com.

BlackFitAndSingle.com will offer not only an opportunity to find your true and fit love, but it will also contain useful articles on health and fitness, relationship tips, and a host of healthy and delicious recipes. Of course, a dating website wouldn't be a dating website if it did not host forums, chat rooms, and instant messaging.

As the website continues to mature, each profile will house a workout calendar that you can choose to share with others and a dream board to set your fitness goals. You will be able to search our comprehensive directory of health clubs and personal trainers all over the country. Because of the numerous features that will be offered, I will continue to share them with you through this blog.

I have plans for this website. And all of these plan are for your benefit!

I will continue to share my fitness progress, along with the pre-launch progress of BlackFitAndSingle.com. I look forward to your questions, any ideas you may have to share, and your patronage.

To your fitness and future love!

Norine Jackson
President of
BlackFitAndSingle.com

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love your blog interesting information.